Thursday, March 15, 2012

REAL SLIME BILL MAHER HBO HOST INTERVIEWED AT GOLDEN GLOBES


TOP TEN REASONS I LEFT THE DEMOCRAT PARTY

10)            After leaving Occupy Wall Street, I discovered that the tin foil wrapped around my head was removable and I didn’t die!

9)            I got sober, moved out of my parent’s basement, and found a job.           

8)            I saw Democrat Nancy Pelosi’s face when I was sober.                       

7)            I messed up my car by trying to run it on algae. Thanks’ a lot Obama!
           

6)            I saw Democrat Barney Frank’s face when I was sober.

5)            I didn’t want to see another Democrat’s face while sober, but I discovered I couldn’t by booze with Obama’s food stamps.
                                   
4)            My cable service dropped MSNBC and after a few days I became able to think logically.           

3)            My girl friend couldn’t get free birth control so I decided to get an insurance policy covered procedure, a sex change operation.           

2)            After my sex change operation, Democrat misogynist Bill Maher’s hatred of women offends me.                                   

1)            My sex change meds were unaffordable, but the Catholics treatment of Sandra Fluke showed me how to make a hormone; don’t give her free birth control pills.



REAL SLIME BILL MAHER, HBO HOST INTERVIEWED AT THE GOLDEN GLOBES


Press:            Hey Bill, do you have a minute?”

Bill Maher:            “Make it quick! My bitch just ran off with Michael Moore!”

Press:            Why are you always angry, a bad childhood experience?”

Bill Maher:            “From kindergarten to grade 12, girls said I looked like a piece of shit and everyone called me B.M. or MR. B.M. Little Billy B.M. get the picture!”

Press:            “That explains a lot! Where did your date Cara go?”

B.M.:            That fat assed, four eyed, anorexic, slut ran off with Moore! Good riddance! The bulimic bitch reeks of vomit and she has more hardware in her face and body than aisle 9 at Home Depot!”

Press:            “Maybe she got tired of your misogynist tirades. Have you thought about hiring a dating service to help you find a masochist woman who might enjoy your company?”

B.M.:            I volunteer down at the New York Kennel Club. They got an unlimited supply of smelly twat, fat ass bitches. I take one home for an overnight and after kicking the shit out of it I pretend it’s Michele Bachman as I viciously rape the slut!”

Press:            Is it true that HBO is losing subscribers by the thousands and your guests like David Axelrod are canceling guest appearances?”

B.M.:            Axelrod’s’ a cowardly, fat ass slut! See I treat men and women the same. I'm no misogynist! The Republicans can’t touch me, the media loves me, my best friend is that old twat Ariana Huffington! I own HBO they won’t mess with me! I don’t like you or your dumbass questions! Your times up bitch have a friggin nice night, you little bitch!”

CANCEL HBO TODAY!    

No comments:

Post a Comment